Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The wind's been blowing all day, I'm exhausted, and I really haven't done much today. The list of things I have done are as such, in no particular order:

Woke up.
Got Szandor and Nate ready for school.
Got Nate off the bus.
Did a load of laundry.


See, not much, and somehow I'm still flippin' exhausted. My health troubles may be getting worse, or at least I fear they are, and as to not jinx myself, I shall keep my worries quiet for now, until they're substantiated.

I really need some caffeine, so I'm thinking I may make another pot of coffee, and sweeten it with Splenda (it's either that or sugar, and I'm not big on sugar, and I'm all out of Equal), I totally wish this eternal fatigue would just stop.
posted by Brea at 7:15 PM |



1 Comments:

At January 26, 2009 at 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Artificial sweeteners cause all kinds of health issues. I found out after 30-years of drinking them. They make my MS even worse - please consider using sugar or honey and see if it helps your health improve.

(((HUGS))))

Connie