Sunday, November 23, 2008
I'm incredibly anxious for Thanksgiving to arrive, not happy anxious, apprehensive. I've had more than a handful of incredibly shitty Thanksgivings, and I expect each passing one to follow suit.

I've spent most of the morning playing Fashion Wars, I seem to be kickin' ass, or at least I think so, mainly to try to keep my mind off of Holiday Apprehension, and it's been working..... slightly.

Dammit, I'm getting tired now, and I know if I fall asleep now, I won't be able to wake up when/if John shows up again. Do I dare pump more caffeine into my blood stream, hoping it'll have the same effect as 3-4 hours ago? Do I take a short nap until he calls/texts? Do I distract myself with more Fashion Wars? All I know is my stomach's starting to hurt in a non-kosher, I've been up way too long kinda fashion, and I know I should sleep at this point, I just know my body, and if I did sleep right now, I'd have serious difficulties waking up and being coherent enough to entertain company.
posted by Brea at 8:36 AM |



1 Comments:

At November 26, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Blogger Betty said........
Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!



http://thejoereview.com/