Tuesday, January 13, 2009
It's way too early to be awake, unfortunately for me, stress always causes funky sleeping patterns.

I might switch over to Wordpress, only to try it out. Now just to ask whether it'd be cool or not. I'm super hungry, but am tempted to combine lentils and spaghetti sauce, even though it'd result in supreme heartburn. I said previously I'd start a blog to track my goals for this year, I still haven't set that up, I don't know whether it's laziness or procrastination, I just know I haven't yet.

We're now wireless, which from being corded for almost an entire year is a shock. I think I'll set up The Goal Blog now, just out of boredom.
posted by Brea at 5:18 AM |



3 Comments:

At January 16, 2009 at 6:30 AM, Blogger Jenn said........
This comment has been removed by the author.
 



At January 16, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Blogger Jenn said........
It took me a long time to make the switch over to WP. I used Blogger, MT and then EE for years. Now that I am using Wordpress on two of my blogs I really love it and can't believe I waited so long.
 



At January 31, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Blogger BiFemPagan said........
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.