Sunday, December 7, 2008
The past few days, well, the past week, I've been flat out exhausted, Mike's staying up all night just because he worked close is driving me nuts. I've reached the point that I'm so sleep deprived, my emotions are all over the place, much like when I'm pregnant, but not. If I knew he'd be able to stay up all night on the computer and be able to manage the kids, because they've decided to adapt to his sleep schedule (not fair on them at all) just to spend time with Daddy, it wouldn't be so bad.

Some jackass stole our laptop battery, seriously. Mike noticed that the system tray display for the battery charging wasn't reading anything, and he notified me of it. My biggest question being, what moron steals just the battery? Why not the entire laptop!? Whoever stole it must be the stupidest thief alive, other than that jackass who robbed a bank, yet dropped his wallet, and was apprehended at his house a mere 20 minutes later (can't remember names, or which paper I read it from), seriously.

I'm still hoping that Mike changing for the betterment of the family wasn't and isn't just lip service, I can't handle anymore than what he's given me, and I can't deal with going through heartache again, especially from the same person, especially the Nth time around.
posted by Brea at 11:17 AM |



2 Comments:

At December 7, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Blogger Mandy (ZenMonkeyMind) said........
Hmm that IS odd... I guess they already had a laptop and just needed a battery... still, odd!!
 



At December 8, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
no worries. my son plucked almost all of the keys out of my laptop and I was so pissed off. But guess what? They took the battery but not the brain (cpu). You info is still there and therefore, you are still "on you way". Keep posting and I'll be sure to check you out more.

I love a mommy with a potty mouth (like me!). Cocktails on me for that one... lol