Sunday, January 25, 2009
I've been way over-sleeping lately. I've also been having some incredibly weird dreams.

Today I'm supremely depressed, partly because it's snowy and cold, or it could be because I've realized the futility of my situation, and the rate of how slow it's siphoning my soul.

I'm sick of being unappreciated.

I want him to realize what he's done, and how deeply it's affected me, I want him to own up and claim responsibility of them, it'll never happen though. I mean, he still chooses to chat with all those he has been caught with, as though my feelings are still insignificant.

I'm done with proving to him that I should mean something to him, I shouldn't have had to prove that all along.


Why do I keep fighting for something that my heart no longer wants?
posted by Brea at 5:52 PM |



2 Comments:

At January 26, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Such a sad post. Obviously I don't know the details, but I do know you deserve to be happy. Do what you need to move forward into a peaceful and happy life. (((HUGS)))

Connie
princesstimetoy
 



At January 26, 2009 at 2:52 AM, Blogger Brea said........
Connie:
My post Here explains more. I've recently discovered more that truly makes me wish this relationship was over, I just wish I would have known more about him sooner.