Monday, November 10, 2008
I took the password off of Mike's Vista account, to see exactly what he'd been hiding from me the past few months, I found out, it was all the same shit as before.

Due to these findings, I gave him the ultimate ultimatum. It's either all of us, or none of us. I won't let the children be subject to see how he treats me.

He's been given the next 24 hours to decide whether he wants to make us or break us, and this time, it truly is all up to him. I'm done with doing all the legwork for the relationship, it's time for him to take the helm.

I've given him a very rational piece of mind for him to go off of, and I truly hope he decides to make us work.

His aunt commended me, for knowing that this has gone on throughout the two and a half years we've been together, and staying, trying everything at wit's end to make us work. I do love him, I do believe he is a great person, but how much can one person take of the same shit, knowing the other person chooses not to change, that they discard the other persons feelings as though they were an inconvenience?

Though, is it horrible of me to assume that this won't change, that the next 24 hours he'll only be doing what he's done before, bought time until the next fight?

I do have faith in Us, I'm just not sure that he wants Us.
posted by Brea at 4:24 AM |



4 Comments:

At November 10, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Blogger BiFemPagan said........
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 



At November 10, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Blogger Betty said........
It's not bad of you to think that, You are human & are entitled to feel this way after everything you've been through. Hang in there. Things will work out, you'll see. Sometimes it seems like it won't but they will in the end. Be strong.
 



At November 11, 2008 at 1:53 AM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said........
Not sure what's going on, but I do hope everything works out how you want it to and how you deserve for it to.
 



At November 15, 2008 at 11:51 PM, Blogger Brea said........
Di Sweetie:
Yeah, that's what I keep thinking, that this is all just a temporary mend, especially based off of his track record.
Why can't he ever just be happy with just me?


Betty:
Yeah, I keep trying to be strong, because ultimately, even though I'm not a great romantic, I believe that if I've shown someone a great deal of dedication and love, that out of respect, they'll reciprocate all that, definitely not the case in this situation. Thank you.

Mrs. Belle (even though I know your real name):
http://beautifulwastex.blogspot.com/2008/09/just-my-thoughts.html; this post (crossposted from my Myspace blog) can explain a lot about this post.