TFF
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Right now, I'm Totally Fucking Frustrated (hence the title abbreviation), I always ask Mike to do simple shit, and most times he acts like I'm slowly draining his life force from him when I ask him to do shit like bathe the children, help with menial housework, put his clothes in the washload (off the floor so the kids and myself won't trip over them), anything that requires more effort than chatting online, checking his Myspace, texting who the hell knows what, taking a shit, he doesn't do.

I know he said he wasn't ready for this relationship, our family goes with the relationship, especially since I've been the one doing 99% of the legwork for it, if he's not ready for us, where does that leave the kids and I?
posted by Brea at 12:55 AM |



2 Comments:

At November 7, 2008 at 12:16 AM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said........
Gah...sorry you're going through that. I don't even ask my husband to do that much. In fact, I ask him to do NOTHING now. But back before I gave up on him, he'd act like I was some kind of nagging shrew for wanting him to handle the trash duties, clean off his desk, and gather his clothes up for me to wash BEFORE he needed them. Now? I gave up.

Love your site look! I am a huge fan of black and pink :)
 



At November 7, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Blogger Brea said........
Yeah, that's pretty much the same way it is with my Mike and I, I ask yet never receive.

Thank you, I'm a big fan of pink and black too, it's incredibly rocker-elegant, I think.