Monday, November 3, 2008
Ok, so, I woke up very pissed. I'd had the same dream, Mike gets ready for work, leaves, then 10 minutes later, I find him over at Walgreens, tucked behind one of the floor displays, making out with some other chick..... Doesn't the fact that it keeps recurring tell something? Isn't there deeper meaning behind it? I'm so pissed, I don't even want him to touch me, the thought of him touching me at this point makes my skin crawl. At what point is it no longer a dream, and it is actually indicative of his feelings about me?


I need to get ready for the day. I may update later.
posted by Brea at 7:54 AM |



3 Comments:

At November 7, 2008 at 12:18 AM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said........
Our men even have the same name. I can soooo relate to this, too.
 



At November 7, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Blogger Brea said........
That is freakycreepytrippy. Yeah, see, I figure, since it's happened before, it'll happen again, especially since behavior doesn't change, only patterns do, and he hasn't really changed much at all within the course of our relationship, so why hold out faith now?
 



At November 11, 2008 at 1:57 AM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said........
I am sorry! I think people CAN change, it just takes a lot of work, and the person genuinely wanting to change. Of course, I am probably not a good judge of character, so what do I know?

DSB/http://www.devilishsouthernbelle.net