Friday, October 24, 2008
I really just need to lay down a spot for a regular blog, and not blog hop. It's starting to get fairly confusing as to which blog I'm posting in, and for the first time ever, I've actually forgotten passwords and log in information.

Last night was quite possibly the best night of my life, I feel so incredibly validated. I won't let on too much to what happened or what was said, but it was all, very awesome. I realize I also use bold-faced font to emphasize my feelings way too much. I had to fight pressing CTRL+B to bold way too much.

I need to finish getting ready for the day, I'm not going anywhere, I just want to know that I look alright for whatever may happen today.

I can't wait to see weight loss happen, especially since the pants that I do have that are in good condition are back from when I was in high school. Those were the days.

If right now is any indicator, I'm going to be napping throughout the day, which ultimately means I should have slept more. This so sucks.
posted by Brea at 8:20 AM |



0 Comments: